50 Strong Prayer Points Against Near Success Syndrome – Nobody wants to go off on a journey without knowing where they’re going. Nobody loves it when someone else takes credit or rewards them for their own efforts or hard work.
Nobody wants to be disappointed or fail repeatedly when they are on the verge of making a breakthrough. The “spirit of seeing it but not reaching” is a major issue that plagues the majority of people nowadays. Are you prepared to use prayer points to combat near-success syndrome? If so, please join us.
A person’s intentions and expectations might be thrown off by the spirit of “nearly there but never there.” When you are cursed, something will keep you from breaking through. Many individuals no longer grasp what is going on in their life. It’s one terrible luck after another everywhere they go.
From success to failure, grace to grass, renown to humiliation, riches to scarcity, and progress to halt. For example, for some people, when something beneficial is nearing the end of its usefulness, it is turned off quickly.
When God commanded Moses to go to Mount Pisgah and look over the country, he should know that he would never get there, and he never did. On the way, he died. Unfortunately, many individuals today are like Moses, who worked so hard to urge and organize the children of Israel out of Egypt, only for God to tell Moses that he is not qualified to lead them to the promised land because of his wrath, and that the next best person to lead them was Joshua.
The Pisgah spirit is the spirit of failure on the verge of success or a miracle. The spirit of being almost there but never making there is not just terrible, but also a cankerworm. Every God-fearing youngster who has never seen the conclusion of a situation should pray against near success syndrome.
Every child of God who is constantly disappointed has to fight war against the Pisgah spirit. Near success syndrome may rob people of their breakthrough, miracle, promotion, progress, testimony, and so on.
It is a big tragedy for a person to fail to realize the benefits of his or her labor. It is a tragedy when a promotion, blessing, or favor comes to an end at your own turn. It is a terrible tragedy when you are informed that you do not deserve the presents (offer) or promotion, etc. The power of near success syndrome is a curse of failure, rejection, disfavor, promise and failure, rising and falling, disqualification, and delay, among other things.
Have you ever had the experience of someone promising to give you something but then forgetting about you? Do you ever observe a pattern of increasing and dropping or unfinished projects? Don’t take these clues for granted; they might be conveying messages that you won’t be able to meet your life’s expectations. There are certain persons or families in whom devils have placed restrictions on the appearance of positive things in their life.
While they are assaulting them, a specific curse, devotion, or mysterious vow has also hindered some from doing anything in life. No matter how much effort they put into anything, and sometimes no matter how much money they have, it will never come to completion or blessing, since there is a powerful force working against all of their goals.
List Of 50 Strong Prayer Points Against Near Success Syndrome:
If this is a pattern in your family, you must pray fervently. And perhaps you have experienced examples of rising and falling, being unable to complete a project, losses, wasted attempts, disgrace, and so on. Maybe you’re reading this because you want God to release you from the Pisgah spirit. In Jesus’ name, get your deliverance and the ability to reclaim all of your squandered years.
1. In Jesus’ name, the spirit of seeing it but never experiencing it is not my part.
2. In Jesus’ name, my Father, please do not allow me to return back where I began some years ago.
3. In the name of Jesus, let every witchcraft force that is acting on the outskirts of my breakthroughs perish.
4. Powers that desire me to fail on the verge of success; perish in Jesus’ name.
5. Be destroyed every force that wants me to give up on the verge of a breakthrough.
6. In the name of Jesus, every heavenly initiative I am now overseeing will not fail.
7. In the name of Jesus, I proclaim that I will consume the fruits of my labor.
8. You spirit of almost there, who messed with my parents and is now influencing my life, perish in the fire, in Jesus’ name.
9. Any diabolical trap put up for me, capture your owner in Jesus’ name.
10. In Jesus’ name, I will arrive at my holy goal as of today.
11. Spirit of failure planned for me on the verge of breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus.
12. In the name of Jesus, let the spirit of almost there, who has been assigned against my destiny, perish.
13. In the name of Jesus, I will complete all good works that my hands have begun.
14. Open by fire, O skies above my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
15. O God, arise and send aid from on high in the name of Jesus.
16. Miracles murderers appointed to my miracles, die in Jesus’ name.
17. Break every curse that is nigh upon my life in the name of Jesus.
18. In the name of Jesus, O God, arise and make a way for me where there is no way.
19. Breakthrough manipulators working against my breakthroughs perish in the name of Jesus.
20. In Jesus’ name, the work of my labor shall not perish naturally.
21. In the name of Jesus, I release the fire of God against any fundamental powers impeding my growth.
22. Evil powers that were waiting for me at the point of my miracles, flee and perish in the name of Jesus.
23. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to give up on the verge of a breakthrough.
In the name of Jesus, I command the angel of God to arrest every force that is sitting on my sweat.
25. In the name of JESUS, I break every curse of impossibility in my life.
26. In Jesus’ name, I refuse to close the doors of my blessings against myself.
27. In the name of Jesus, I proclaim by the spirit of God that I will complete whatever endeavor I begin.
28. In Jesus’ name, Father, begin to disappoint those who are hoping for disgrace and disaster.
29. In Jesus’ name, let every authority appointed to murder me on the day of my glory perish by fire.
O! 30. In Jesus’ name, Lord, speed up and prosper this enterprise.
31. Every demotional power acting against my destiny, be destroyed immediately by fire in the name of Jesus.
32. O God, arise and disperse every foe of my prosperity in Jesus’ name.
33. Oh Lord, help me to get at my destination on time, in Jesus’ name.
34. Break every curse of unachievement, loss, promise and fail syndrome, in Jesus’ name.
35. Whether the devil likes it or not, a significant breakthrough will occur in my life.
36. In Jesus’ name, I command every force that seeks to claim credit for my work to fall down and die.
37. In Jesus’ name, let the spirit of profitless hard labor go from my life.
38. In Jesus’ name, I proclaim that every impossible circumstance in my life will be made feasible.
39. In the name of Jesus, I declare that none of my expectations be snuffed out.
40. Arise, O God, and destroy the spirit of thou shalt not excel in my life, in Jesus’ name.
41. Everything that needs to go in order for me to move forward, go now by fire, in Jesus’ name.
42. Any evil soul that wishes for me to die before my glory comes, you are a liar, and you must perish in the name of Jesus.
43. In the name of Jesus, let every seasonal difficulty in my life that has refused to let me go perish by fire.
44. Wicked woman, when you rise to the brink of my testimony, I force your head down in Jesus’ name.
45. In Jesus’ name, every authority that has proclaimed, “I will not succeed in my plans,” must perish.
46. Perish, in Jesus’ name, every authority that declares, “I will keep going about in a circle until my lifetime opportunity expires.”
46. Come, Lord, and cast out the spirit of procrastination and sloth from my life, in Jesus’ name.
47. In Jesus’ name, I refuse to be a slave to individuals who do not merit my support or service from now on.
48. Father, wherever you have not assigned me to go, make the journey difficult for me and return me to where I came from, in Jesus’ name.
49. Every dead person who is furious and frustrated with my progress, let go of me in Jesus’ name.
50. In Jesus’ name, Father, guide me to the correct area to travel that cannot be tracked by the enemy.