30 Strong Prayer Points Against Pride And Arrogance – In this competition, pride is excessive self-esteem. It implies to have a high opinion of oneself. It is a deep sense of fulfillment from one’s own accomplishments.
We are nothing without God, thus the scriptures caution us not to be proud.
Arrogance, on the other hand, is a superior attitude exhibited in an overpowering manner. It’s arrogance and arrogant pride.
God despises those who are so full of themselves that they ignore him. He also despises pomposity, boastfulness, and haughtiness, but bestows Grace on the humble.
If you don’t deal with your arrogance and conceit, you can find yourself on the receiving end of God’s strike.
In the book of Daniel, King Nebuchadnezzar awoke one day believing that he had attained grandeur only by his brains and might. He ignored God, who had elevated him. He was humbled and offered credit to the almighty God after spending seven years in the wilderness and eating grass like an animal.
God bestowed the honor of being the first King of Israel to Saul, but he squandered the chance and rejected the Lord. 1 Samuel 15:17 (KJV)
King Harold Agripa died in disgrace. He was devoured alive by worms because he did not give God the honor – Acts 12:21–23
Naaman’s deliverance from leprosy was almost jeopardized due to his pride and arrogance. If he had not humbled himself and followed Elisha’s directions to go wash in the Jordan River, that awful sickness would have stayed with his family to this day. Second Kings 5:1–19
Hatred, envy, rivalry, jealousy, slander, murder, bitterness, falsehoods, malice, contentions, and conspiracies are all fruits of pride.
“Let another man laud thee, rather than thine own mouth; a stranger, rather than thine own lips” –Proverbs 27:2 KJV
If you want to live and realize your full potential, you must set your pride and arrogance aside (Proverbs 9:10). Recognizing that a proud spirit is an abomination to God and that pride always precedes a fall.
List Of 30 Strong Prayer Points Against Pride And Arrogance:
Pride and arrogance must be addressed with via deliberate efforts and prayers. The following are some prayer points to assist you in combating the spirit of arrogance.
1. Father, thank you for my life and everything that you have given me.
2. Dear Father, Please have pity on me and pardon me for my arrogance.
3. In Jesus’ name, Father, I reject every sign of conceit and arrogance in my life.
4. Oh Lord, I humble myself at your feet; uplift me in Jesus’ name in due time.
5. Father, I reject to exalt myself; grant me the grace to be humble, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, while I humble myself, do not allow me to become a laughingstock in Jesus’ name.
7. I oppose the spirit of pride and arrogance by your might, O Lord; let it go from me in Jesus’ name.
8. In the name of Jesus, Father, please fill me with the spirit of humility.
9. In Jesus’ name, Lord, please correct my attitude and character; eliminate conceit and arrogance from my life.
10. In Jesus’ name, I break every stubborn spirit of unfaithfulness by the power of the Holy Spirit.
11. Father, in Jesus’ name, grant that your holy spirit bears fruit of meekness and humility in my life.
12. Lord, I refused to put too much stock in myself; assist me, Lord, in the name of Jesus.
13. Father, I will not look down on the elderly. In Jesus’ name, help me to constantly respect and appreciate others.
14. Father, in Jesus’ name, remove every spirit of haughtiness from my life.
15. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, you spirit of boastfulness and pomposity, depart!
16. In Jesus’ name, I receive the grace to be sober and to constantly offer honor to the Lord.
17. In Jesus’ name, I shatter every stronghold of arrogance in my life with fire.
18. In Jesus’ name, I command every spirit of envy and conflict to flee by fire!
19. In Jesus’ name, Father, by your strength, I defeat every attempt of the devil to instill pride in me.
20. Father, let my praise not come from my own lips, but from the mouths of others, in Jesus’ name.
21. In Jesus’ name, I renounce pride and arrogance as of today.
22. Lord, when I let go of pride and haughtiness, grant me the power to remain humble and sober, in Jesus’ name.
23. In Jesus’ name, Father, remove all shame from my life.
24. In Jesus’ name, let every seed of arrogance in my life perish by fire.
25. In Jesus’ name, may every tree of pride in my life die and be removed today.
26. O Lord, cleanse my life of all bitterness and anger in Jesus’ name.
27. In Jesus’ name, Father, do not let pride and arrogance stifle my magnificent destiny.
28. In the name of Jesus, Lord, please return to me all that pride has robbed me of.
29. In Jesus’ name, I reclaim all the chances that the adversary has deprived me of through pride.
30. As I humble myself, O Lord, hear my petitions and answer them quickly in Jesus’ name.