35 Effective Prayer Points For Success In Ministry – Ministry is a part of our lives; we all have various ministries because we all have a purpose in life; God created us for a reason, and ministry is one of the most important reasons God made us. If we miss our life’s mission, we have missed everything. In today’s article, we will look at 35 prayer ideas for ministry effectiveness.
List Of 35 Effective Prayer Points For Success In Ministry:
Every Christian has a calling to fulfill; consequently, there are measures to take in order to be effective in ministry, but most significantly, we must be ardent in our prayers. You are in ministry, whether God has called you to be a preacher or a business magnate, and God has a plan for your life. You are accountable for how you respond to your calling.
1. Thank You, Lord, for the grace of calling me into service in the name of Jesus.
2. In the name of Jesus, I beseech You to cleanse me of all known and unknown sins.
3. In the name of Jesus, let every spirit of pride that seeks to ruin me die by fire.
4. Every destructive power aimed against my ministry’s advancement will be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. In the name of Jesus, I will disperse by fire every spirit of stagnancy over my ministry.
6. Oh Lord, my Father, may my service be a light to the world in Jesus’ name.
7. In the name of Jesus, my heavenly Father, assist me in dying to myself.
8. Oh Lord, my Father, anoint me with new zeal to do work for You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name.
9. In the name of Jesus, let every spiritual blindness and deafness in my life that seeks to obstruct my ministry perish by fire.
10. In the name of Jesus, I accept the spirit of excellence over my service.
11. May the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, annihilate every wicked word spewed against my ministry.
12. In the name of Jesus, let every environmental circumstance that stands in the way of my mission fall and perish.
13. In the name of Jesus, I cover my ministry with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Spirit.
14. In the name of Jesus, grant me the anointing to excel in my ministry.
15. It will not be reported of me that I was once great in service in Jesus’ name.
16. You, the splendor of my mission, arise and shine in Jesus’ name.
17. In the name of Jesus, I receive the grace to be commanded by God every day of my life.
18. In the name of Jesus, break every yoke of backwardness that binds my service.
19. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the spirit of rebellion over my ministry.
20. In the name of Jesus, I break the yoke of rising and falling over my ministry.
21. In the name of Jesus, I receive the spirit of humility for my ministry.
22. Lord Jesus, in the name of Jesus, clothe me with a garment of honesty in all my transactions in my ministry.
23. In the name of Jesus, rip away every garment of shame, failure, and reproach from my ministry and burn it to ashes with the fire of the Holy Spirit.
24. Let the blood of Jesus wash away any fundamental or generational harmful effect on my ministry, in Jesus’ name.
25. In the name of Jesus, destroy any altar that speaks against my holy mission.
26. In the name of Jesus, burn every bad spiritual padlock and evil chain that is impeding my spiritual advancement.
27. In Jesus’ name, you spirit of uncertainty, let off of my ministry.
28. In the name of Jesus, I will not abandon my calling by the might of God.
29. In the name of Jesus, I denounce every spirit of restriction over my ministry.
30. Oh Lord, grant me the strength to remain true to my calling in Jesus’ name.
31. In the name of Jesus, I receive the anointing to stay steadfast, devoted, and constant in my ministry life.
32. O Lord, grant me a servant’s heart so that I might feel Your benefits every day, in Jesus’ name.
33. Come upon me today, in the name of Jesus, power for emotional development in my calling.
34. In the name of Jesus, I bind and drive out every demon of ignorance from my ministry.
35. Thank You, Jesus, for I know I shall not fail in my service in His name.