35 Uplifting Prayer Points For Wedding Anniversary – We’re looking at prayer points for the wedding anniversary today. Marriage, as we all know, is a divinely created institution for God’s children on Earth. Wedding anniversaries are a time when families and friends gather to give God all the praise for preserving the marriages of their children, friends, and coworkers, for only God can sustain marriage.
When one considers the various hardships and the frightening incidence of divorce in marriages these days, one cannot help but praise God when a couple goes out to thank God for keeping them together so far.
The devil and his minions have dispersed and continue to scatter many households, but for those who know their God, He has been faithful in keeping them together.
Wedding anniversaries are a moment to give thanks to God for his faithfulness, fruitfulness, His powerful hand that has supported the family, the joy of marriage, the battles fought, the children He has given you, and the grace to live with one other all these years.
It is also a moment to thank Him for the coming years and to look forward to them with hope, pleasure, and delight. It’s also a moment to pray to God to wash away the evil one’s plans and purposes in the next years, and to walk in them with trust.
List Of 35 Uplifting Prayer Points For Wedding Anniversary:
As a result, I’ve developed 35 prayer ideas to assist couples in doing this throughout their wedding anniversary. These prayers can help you thank God and look forward to many more years of success in your marriage.
1. Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank you for my wedding anniversary.
2. Father, thank you for preserving my life and the life of my husband all these years, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, in Jesus’ name, thank you for assisting us as partners in fighting all of our fights in our marriage.
4. Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank you for your goodness and mercies in our lives and in our marriage thus far.
5. Father, we thank you for allowing our marriage to last this long and flourish in good health and love, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank you for all the prayers that have been answered in our marriage and those that will be answered in the future.
7. Father, in Jesus’ name, we thank you for divine protection in all our goings and comings over the years.
8. Father, in Jesus’ name, we thank you for your supernatural provision in our lives and marriage over the years.
9. Father, we thank you for standing with us during all of this union’s difficult moments and for assisting us in winning all of our fights, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, we thank you for foiling the schemes of our adversaries over our lives and marriages and allowing us to emerge stronger, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, we hope that the next chapter of our marriage may be prosperous for us and our family, in Jesus’ name.
12. In Jesus’ name, Father, we declare that we will laugh and enjoy throughout the years of our marriage.
13. In Jesus’ name, Father, we declare that no one will ever say “sorry” to us throughout our marriage.
14. Father, we proclaim that this marriage will be full of congratulations for us and our family, in Jesus’ name.
15. Father, we prophesy that no evil will befall us or our home during the years of our marriage, in Jesus’ name.
16. Father, we thank you for the protection of my home from the beginning of our marriage to the present day, in Jesus’ name.
17. Father, in Jesus’ name, we thank you for the infinite favor that we are experiencing in this marriage of favor.
18. In Jesus’ name, Father, we beg for increased divine protection in this marriage.
19. Father, we thank you for the good health and vigor you have given us in our marriage, and I hope that sickness and disease will stay away from us this year and beyond, in Jesus’ name.
20. Father, we thank you for all your provision for the family throughout the years, and we pray that want and desire will be distant from us this year and in the years to come, in the great name of Jesus.
21. Father, we thank you for entrusting your angels with our lives over the years, and we pray that your angels will continue to protect our family this year and beyond, in Jesus’ name.
22. Father, in Jesus’ name, we pray that this year will be our year of fruitfulness, that we will be fruitful in all aspects of our lives and family.
23. Father, in Jesus’ name, I ask that this year of our wedding anniversary would bring our marriage to the next level of grace and empowerment.
24. In the name of Jesus, Father, we as a pair will continue to govern our circumstances and take command of every condition around us.
25. Father, in the magnificent name of Jesus, continue to provide us the proper company and friends in our marriage by divine direction.
26. Father, in Jesus’ name, we thank you for providing us with the spirit of wisdom to deal with all of our situations without resentment.
27. Father, in Jesus’ name, we thank you for raising us from nothing and putting us on the kingly throne in our marriage since its origin.
28. Father, we thank you for making our marriage the envy of our peers, as well as for the example you continue to establish through us, in Jesus’ name.
29. Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank you for your divine presence with us all throughout this marriage and beyond.
30. Father, as we remain in this marriage, may every evil eye that looks at us with evil purpose be blinded in the name of Jesus.
31. Father, in the name of Jesus, send your angel to maintain and continue to bind our love together.
32. In the name of Jesus, we come against every scheme and purpose of the adversary against this marriage, so that it does not see the light of day.
33. In the name of Jesus, Father, every gang up of hell against this wedding anniversary is scattered.
34. Father, in the name of Jesus, may this wedding anniversary serve as a point of contact for all those who want to get married, so that they can find their spouse and marry.
35. Father, may the joy that comes with a wedding anniversary be unleashed on everyone who goes, and may it be a sign of peace and harmony in their homes, in Jesus’ name.