35 Best Prayer Points on Divine Intervention – Divine intervention occurs when God becomes completely involved in a scenario or events in our lives to demonstrate His power and dominance over all of our fights by securing our triumph.
When God intervenes in our intractable situations that refuse to alter, God adjusts things to work in our favor.
The Divine Intervention Prayer is a highly effective prayer in which all Christians should always engage in life events. Many conflicts in life may refuse to be won, some demonic altars may refuse to collapse, some obstinate foes may refuse to depart, and certain blessings, favor, and triumph may not materialize until there is a great supernatural intervention of God.
This demonstrates both the power and the helplessness of prayer for divine intervention. This clearly demonstrates to us that as Christians, we must continually seek God’s divine intervention in every aspect of our lives to achieve success, and we must always trust that God will undoubtedly intervene in our circumstance.
List Of 35 Best Prayer Points on Divine Intervention:
1. I thank you, Lord, for your affection for me. You have given me the chance and honor of witnessing as a live soul today.
Psalms 33:18-19 (KJV) “However, the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who trust in his unfailing love.”
33:19 Psalm “He saves them from death and keeps them alive during hunger.”
2. In Jesus’ name, I thank you, Father, for your protection over me and my home.
91:4 Psalm “He’ll cover you with feathers.” With his wings, he will protect you. His steadfast promises are your armor and shield.”
3. In Jesus’ name, I thank you, Father, for your constant provision for me and my family.
9:10 in 2 Corinthians “For God is the one who gives the farmer seed and subsequently bread to consume.” In the same manner, he will care for and expand your resources, resulting in a bountiful harvest of giving in you.”
3. Oh Lord, rise in your awesome strength and wrath and fight my conflicts in Jesus’ name.
35:1 Psalm “O Lord, stand up to them who oppose me.” Fight those who oppose me.”
4. Go ahead of me, Lord, and overcome all my foes in Jesus’ name.
1:30 Deuteronomy “The Lord, your God, is ahead of you.” He will battle for you, just as he did in Egypt.”
5. In Jesus’ name, my Father, intervene in every aspect of my life, job, family, business, marriage, and ministry.
6. God, intercede in my life and help me to experience expansion in all areas of my life in Jesus’ name.
9:3 (Isaiah) “You will increase the size of the country of Israel, and its people will rejoice.”
They will celebrate in front of you like people rejoice at the harvest and as fighters divide the spoils.”
7. Oh Lord, take control of my life’s struggles and drive out any evil forces operating against me in Jesus’ name.
8. In Jesus’ name, my Father, intervene in my business, career, and ministry and help me to experience endless development.
9. Disgrace and destroy my foes, and justify me in their presence, in Jesus’ name.
10. My Father, arise in wrath and oppose my foes’ evil designs.
and bring them to justice in Jesus’ name.
7:6 Psalm “Arise, O Lord, in wrath, and stand against the wrath of my foes; awaken, my God, and deliver justice.”
11. Oh my God, In Jesus’ name, intervene in my conflicts and cause confusion in the camp of my opponents.
7:23 Deuteronomy “However, the Lord, your God, will deliver them to you.” He will completely confuse them till they are annihilated.”
12. Oh Lord, arise today and destroy every satanic altar that stands in the way of my breakthrough, in Jesus’ name.
13. In Jesus’ name, Father, pour down your might today and help me to break out and breakthrough in all of my endeavors.
14. In Jesus’ name, God, release your fire today and burn off every evil garment laid upon me by the wicked enemy.
15. In Jesus’ name, my Father, arise today and visit all of my fights from the ground up.
13:14 Ezekiel “I will break down your wall straight to its foundation, and when it falls, it will crush you. Then you will realize I am the Lord.”
16. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, battle and slay every Goliath in my bloodline that stands in the path of my breakthrough.
17:49 1 Samuel “Reaching inside his shepherd’s bag, he took out a stone and flung it with his sling, striking the Philistine in the brow.” Goliath staggered and fell face down on the ground as the stone sunk in.”
17. My Father, in your rage, Intervene and murder every Pharaoh enslaving my destiny in the name of Jesus.
Exodus 15:4 (KJV) “He has thrown Pharaoh’s chariots and troops into the sea.”
The best of Pharaoh’s officers perish in the Red Sea.”
18. In Jesus’ name, Father, free me from the midst of my evil foes with your mighty hand.
19. Oh Lord, just as you interfered in Jabez’s life, intervene in my life and cause an all-around reversal in Jesus’ name.
Revelation 4:10 “He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, saying, ‘Oh, that you would bless me and increase my domain!’ Please be with me in all I do, and keep me safe from any harm and anguish!” And God gave him his wish.”
20. God, send your Angels to fight my battles and bring me victory in Jesus’ name.
21. My Father, charge your Angels to guard me, and render all the evil one’s plots ineffective against me in Jesus’ name.
“No evil will overpower you; no pestilence will come near your house,” says Psalm 91:10.
91:11 Psalm “Because he will command his angels to defend you everywhere you go.”
22. Oh Lord, in the same way that you delivered the Israelites from Pharaoh, arise, intervene, and deliver me from every obstinate foe in Jesus’ name.
23. In Jesus’ name, Father, create your wall of fire around me and make me and my home impenetrable by the adversary.
24. My Father, in your strength, arise and quiet every evil voice bringing failure and setback into my life, business, job, academics, family, marriage and ministry in Jesus name.
25. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, rule over my life and affairs with your great presence.
Exodus 33:18 says, “Then show me your lovely presence.”
26. Oh Lord, just as you intervened to save Daniel from the lion’s den, arise and save me from every demonic lion’s den in Jesus’ name.
6:22 Daniel “My God sent his angel to close the lions’ mouths so they wouldn’t attack me, because I was deemed blameless in his eyes.” And I have done you no harm, Your Majesty.”
27. In Jesus’ name, expose and disgrace every adversary pursuing my life.
35:4 Psalm “Shame and disgrace those who seek to murder me; turn them back and humiliate those who seek to hurt me.”
28. In Jesus’ name, my Father, intervene in my financial situation and bless me abundantly.
29. In Jesus’ name, my Father, may your strong hands act in my favor.
30. Oh Lord, breathe your voice into my future and empower it in Jesus’ name.
31. In Jesus’ name, God, who empowered Joseph, arise and enable me to fulfill my beautiful destiny.
32. In Jesus’ name, my Father, bestow upon me your day wisdom to live a magnificent life.
1 Chronicles 4:29 “God bestowed to Solomon enormous wisdom and intellect, as well as knowledge as wide as the sands of the beach.”
33. Oh Lord, arise today and attack every adversary of my life in Jesus’ name.
34. In Jesus’ name, my Father, grant me your support from above.
121:1 Psalm “I glance up to the mountains; does my assistance come from there?”
121:2 Psalm “My assistance comes from the Lord, who created heaven and earth.”
My Father, 35. Intervene in my circumstances and proclaim my triumph and witness in Jesus’ name.