40 Powerful Prayer Points To Pull Down Evil Altars – An altar is a separate, elevated platform for offering sacrifices and burning incense for worship. Today we’ll look at ways to demolish demonic altars.
An evil altar is a platform or a distinct location where sacrifices are given by agents of darkness such as a priest or a wicked one in order to trap or keep men’s destiny down. An evil altar is a site where the devil confines and destroys men’s souls.
When this demonic altar is erected against a man, it begins to disperse whatever God has or is going to bless him with. Evil altars are the destroyers of men’s fate; they are a stronghold of evil that manipulates and destroys men’s destiny.
There are several types of wicked altars that might be erected against a God’s child. Examples are the altars of poverty, marital delays, stagnation and backwardness, early death, promiscuity and adultery, and so forth. These are only a few examples.
Evil altars might be created knowingly or accidentally, inherited, or established against a child of God by his foes. Once an evil altar is in operation in a man’s life, regardless of how it arose, God will not operate or utilize such a man until the evil altar is demolished and a new one is constructed and consecrated to God.
In the example of Gideon, we see it in Judges 6:25-26, when God commanded him to tear down the altar of Baal in his father’s property and build a new and better altar in God’s name. After that, God called him to duty and utilized him mighty.
Gideon earned his position in life by tearing down his father’s Baal altar and erecting a new one to God. Many of God’s children have become wanderers in their homeland of glory and honor as a result of evil altars.
The devil understands the significance of erecting an evil altar against a man, especially if he does not know his God and does not have a God-instituted altar in his life. As a result, the devil employs demonic altars through his agents to end the life of a God’s child.
This is why God’s children must rise beyond their ignorance and spiritual shallowness and learn to comprehend God’s methods in order to stand against the devil and his agents. There is no scheme or aim of the devil against any of God’s children that God has not provided for their escape; we as God’s children just need to discover and use these escape mysteries, and the devil will leave.
In Matthew 15:13, the Bible says, “Jesus responded and said, any PLANT (EVIL ALTAR) which my heavenly Father has not planted must be rooted out” (pulled down). My emphasis is mine. Jesus understands that unless those demonic altars are removed, the grandeur of God in man will not be manifested, nor will his destiny be realized. As a result, as God’s children, we must be on the lookout for any wicked altars that are affiliated with us and tear them down.
Table of Prayers
List Of 40 Powerful Prayer Points To Pull Down Evil Altars:
1. In the great name of Jesus, Father, thank you for keeping me alive to behold your glory in the land of the living.
2. Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank you for your protection over my life and for leading me along the path of your light.
3. In the name of Jesus, Father, thank you for providing for all of my needs according to your riches in glory, causing me to need nothing.
4. Father, thank you for your tremendous hand on my life and destiny, and for causing me to reach greater heights in life, in Jesus’ name.
5. In the great name of Jesus, I come against every demonic altar in my environment with the wrath of God.
6. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and scatter the demonic altars existing in my neighborhood with fire.
7. In the name of Jesus, Father, I remove the stronghold of demonic altars that surround me by your word.
8. In the name of Jesus, Father, sever every umbilical link of evil altars connected to my life and destiny.
9. In the name of Jesus, Father, by the fire of heaven, destroys every wicked altar that stands like a tree in my community.
10. In the name of Jesus, Father, I satisfy the thirst of every blood sucking altar in my home with the blood of Jesus.
11. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and visit my foundation, and destroy every wicked altar speaking into my life and destiny.
12. Father, in the name of Jesus, tear down every fundamental altar of evil that was established in the past.
13. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every foundation of evil altars speaking into my life and my family be burned and brought down by fire.
14. In the name of Jesus, Father, I take down every fundamental demonic altar summoning me to servitude by the power in your name.
15. In the name of Jesus, Father, let your consuming fire destroy every ancestral wicked altar established in my family and tear it down.
16. In the name of Jesus, Father, cut down every bad tree in the midst of my family complex that is serving as an evil altar.
17. In the name of Jesus, Father, by your strong strength, take down every wicked groove that is utilized as an evil altar in my community.
18. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and pull down every bad altar built by my forebears so that we may worship it.
19. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every wicked shrine masquerading as an altar, where the devil gathers people to worship him, catch fire and be brought down right now.
20. In the name of Jesus, Father, cause your powerful hand to tear down every demonic altar of marital delay built up against the children of my family.
21. Father, in the powerful name of Jesus, demolish and knock down every demonic altar of poverty and lack of setup in return for other evils in my family.
22. In the name of Jesus, Father, every word of assault from wicked altars that has expression in my life and destiny is now brought down by the strong hand of God.
23. In the name of Jesus, Father, every demonic altar of stagnation constructed to stifle my life and destiny is demolished by the word of God.
24. In the powerful name of Jesus, Father, send your vengeance onto every single individual who is erecting wicked altars against my life and destiny.
25. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise by your strong strength and destroy and take down every family and home altar that is rejecting your blessings on my life and destiny.
26. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and fight my battles of demonic altars of marital stagnation in my life.
27. In the name of Jesus, Father, fight my battles with all those who use the wicked altar to oppose me and declare me triumphant by your tremendous strength.
28. In the name of Jesus, Father, tear down any man or woman who uses wicked altars to battle my destiny.
29. Father, by the blood, may every standard established to drink my blood become intoxicated with Jesus’ blood and die, in Jesus’ name.
30. Father, in the great name of Jesus, tear down and destroy every opponent of my life and destiny who uses wicked altars to battle me.
31. Father, in the name of Jesus, knock down and disperse every platform built by the wicked to trade my glory for mediocrity.
32. In the powerful name of Jesus, Father, let every force of evil altar built to breathe restriction into my life and destiny be brought down and destroyed.
33. In the name of Jesus, Father, by your powerful hand, tear down every shrine constructed by domestic adversaries to oppose the prosperity and success of my household.
34. In the powerful name of Jesus, Father, disperse every cohort of the devil utilizing the wicked altar to oppose my achievement in life and destiny.
35. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every wicked altar constructed by the strongman of my family to prevent me from advancing ahead in life and destiny be consumed by fire.
36. In the powerful name of Jesus, Father, I pronounce and declare that because I am of Jesus Christ’s lineage, I cannot be kept hostage by demonic altars.
37. Father, in the name of Jesus, I pronounce that all activity of evil altars in my life ceases immediately, by the authority of your word.
38. Father, I stand on Christ’s stable foundation, and I pronounce and announce that I am open to the attack and defeat of demonic altars, in Jesus’ name.
39. Father, I stand on Christ Jesus’ authority and strength, and I decree and pronounce that all evil altars speaking in my life and destiny be hushed forever right now, in the name of Jesus.
40. Father, I thank you that you, who answers prayers and delivers victory, have done it for me by tearing down the wicked altars against my life and destiny and setting me free, in Jesus’ name.