30 Good Prayer Points To Surrender All To Jesus – When you trust someone completely, you willingly surrender to them without being forced to do so; therefore, to surrender all to Jesus means to give Him all of you, that is, to have a strong faith in Him and believe in His supremacy, as well as to cast all of your cares and worries on Him completely.
To think He is the only one who can create room for one, for example, after you’ve tried your own part and it doesn’t appear to be working out and you simply let go and lay it all at God’s feet, that is what it means to submit all to Jesus. Do you want to give all to Jesus? If so, now is the moment to use our 30 prayer points to give all to God.
One can give God one’s health, financial situation, job, marriage, spiritual growth, career, or anything else. When we allow God to guide and direct us in all aspects of our lives, we hand over the steering wheel to Him to drive while we sit back and watch Him lead and drive us.
If we do not completely surrender to Him, it implies we do not trust Him, and this immediately indicates we are not His children. This implies that if you confess Jesus to be your Lord and personal savior, you must give all to Him since that is the only way we may enjoy the blessings of being his children.
List Of 30 Good Prayer Points To Surrender All To Jesus:
When we give all to Jesus, we gain a plethora of benefits. We have unending peace, joy, and all of life’s blessings.
1. In the name of Jesus, I give up my spiritual and bodily walk with you.
2. In the name of Jesus, I distanced myself from selfish decisions.
3. In the name of Jesus, I offer my body, soul, and spirit as a living sacrifice to You.
4. In the name of Jesus, may my father guide me in every step I take.
5. Lord Jesus, please assist me to love you and put You first in whatever I do in His name.
6. Every second, my father directs my discourse in the name of Jesus.
7. Take complete control of my life, Lord, in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord Jesus, assist me to constantly revere you all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name.
9. In Jesus’ name, I declare that I am free from every authority that seeks to prevent me from yielding all to you.
10. In Jesus’ name, I receive grace to experience the advantages of surrendering to you.
11. In Jesus’ name, I bind and cast out any demonic activity that seeks to undermine my trust in You.
12. Lord Jesus, guide and protect my thoughts every day in Jesus’ name.
13. In the name of Jesus, shatter me and shape me in your image.
14. Anything that may cause others to fall through me, perish by fire in Jesus’ name.
15. In the name of Jesus, I obtain victory over flesh.
16. In Jesus’ name, I will scatter by fire every arrow of adversity aimed at me in order to get me to abandon my faith.
17. In the name of Jesus, I defeat every carnal force.
18. In the name of Jesus, I receive new fire from the altar of grace.
19. In the name of Jesus, I declare that disease will not shatter my confidence in you.
20. In Jesus’ name, I rise up against every tragedy that threatens to destroy my faith.
21. Lord, grant that my confidence in You remains unwavering in Jesus’ name.
22. In the name of Jesus, I ask for the grace to understand more of your words.
23. In the name of Jesus, let every environmental force that is opposing my trust in God perish by fire.
24. You mountain of financial might attempting to undermine my faith, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. Let every negative event that is attempting to shift my faith to the devil be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
26. I walk in victory every day in the name of Jesus because I submitted everything to you.
27. In the name of Jesus, I denounce despair and dissatisfaction about my trust in God.
28. In the name of Jesus, I receive eternal triumph over all of life’s problems.
29. In the name of Jesus, I receive grace to bring greater light to the world at large.
30. In the name of Jesus, I journey from glory to glory in my walk with You.