40 Best Prayer Points Against Public Embarrassment – Through repeated public disgrace, Satanic forces can drag someone’s destiny down. Satanic forces can derail someone’s wonderful destiny by trapping them in sins that repeatedly bring them public disgrace and embarrassment.
Alcoholism, unrestrained sexual immorality, thievery, epilepsy, rage, and other traits that might cause shame onto someone can be exploited in any way to inflict persistent humiliation upon a family or a person at work or in public.
People who feel ashamed are going through a trial time. This is a group of people who have utilized various prayers to embarrass their sad position. May the Lord have pity on you, is my prayer for you. The Bible teaches us that humiliation may come from God.
As a result of sin, God may decide to put a man to shame. As a result of their transgression, God condemns Adam and Eve to a season of humiliation and disgrace. Similarly, the devil might judge a person and pronounce him guilty even though he is not, in order to disgrace him.
So humiliation and disgrace may taint a person’s reputation. Shame hurts individuals on the inside and destroys them. It has the potential to erode a person’s self-esteem. It can entirely cripple and amputate a person, rendering him ineffectual in the Lord’s work.
List Of 40 Best Prayer Points Against Public Embarrassment:
1. In the name of Jesus, arise and save me from every pit of humiliation and ridicule.
2. Anyone looking for my glory should bury it in the muck and be devoured by Holy Spirit fire, in Jesus’ name.
3. In the name of Jesus, O God, my Father, cast all hunters of my glory into the pit of disgrace and public embarrassment.
4. In the name of Jesus, open a hole in the earth that will devour my adversaries alive.
5. Embarrassment and humiliation, arrows of embarrassment and shame, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus, I return the embarrassment that has been ascribed to my name and personality.
7. Battles that say no to my honor and glory will vanish today in the name of Jesus.
8. In Jesus’ name, my destiny, be free from disgrace and humiliation today in Jesus’ name.
9. Demonic presence, send my helpers gone, be devoured by fire immediately in Jesus’ name.
10. Powers that are preventing me from progressing by using shame and disgrace to tarnish my name on the verge of breakthrough, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
11. Weekend tongues spewing bad about me all around to make me a laughingstock and approach the cut off in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers that use me as a tool of family humiliation and ancestral dishonor, be destroyed in Jesus’ name.
13. O God, arise and save me from the prison of seasonal humiliation and annual disgrace in Jesus’ name.
14. In the name of Jesus, I annihilate all types of public shame and dishonor that will be associated with my name.
15. Trap or familial humiliation and disgrace placed for me to damage my image, catch fire in Jesus’ name
16. In the name of Jesus, O God, may your arrow compel my foes to flee in the open market areas.
17. Powers conspiring to make me insane, run insane, and die in the name of Jesus.
18. Powers working relentlessly to make me smell and seem unclean when my helper sees me, be consumed by Holy Spirit fire in Jesus’ name.
19. Be the circle of issues and obstacles that lead to shame and humiliation among friends closed in Jesus’ name.
20. In the name of Jesus, evil hands aimed at me to show me as a person of contempt and disrespect.
21. Principalities and powers that declare my life will be full of dishonor and embarrassment shall perish in the name of Jesus.
22. Come out now, my glory that has been buried by shame and contempt, and begin to shine in the name of Jesus.
23. Evil has been sent to strip naked me in the market square; strip nude your programmers in the name of Jesus.
24. Powers assigned to use too much shame and embarrassment to make me want to commit suicide, to die by fire in Jesus’ name.
25. Powers sent to place me in a region of darkness and blindness to the lovely things of life, parish in Jesus’ name.
26. Mockers who have been appointed to use their tongue to drag me down and ruin my destiny, perish in Jesus’ name.
27. Lord, let the blood of the Lamb wash over you and make you speak of me in high places in the name of Jesus.
28. As of today, I will be working in the midst of royalty and powerful individuals in the name of Jesus.
29. When I call, people will respond in Jesus’ name.
30. Powers that have exchanged my respect and honor for humiliation and contempt, perish abruptly in the name of Jesus.
31. In the name of Jesus, Satanic shame, return to your sender.
32. In Jesus’ name, I pronounce and proclaim that others will say I am blessed and joyful because the Lord will make me so.
33. In the name of Jesus, Lord, eliminate all witchcraft and occult power burying and hanging things so that I do not meet the appropriate people.
34. Battles of irregular favor that cause me to lose out on blessings and honor come to an end in the name of Jesus.
35. End-of-year humiliation and censure, return to your sender in Jesus’ name.
36. In the name of Jesus, Angel Gabriel, arise and rip my garment of humiliation to shreds.
37. In the name of Jesus, Angel Gabriel, arise and burn my shameful shoes.
38. In the name of Jesus, I soar to the summit and vow never to return.
39. In the name of Jesus, I reclaim what I’ve lost due to humiliation and disgrace.
40. In the name of Jesus, I reclaim my position among men and women who are revered, respected, dignified, and applauded as excellent models.