40 Best Prayer Points For Academic Excellence. – God is the God of excellence; failure is never in His plan for any of His children; therefore, academic excellence is part of God’s purpose for us as we progress through life in academics.
You may have heard of people who read for a specific paper in an exam and then were unable to write well during the examination; some people will complain of memory loss during an examination; and some will say their memory simply went blank; therefore, prayer cannot be overemphasized if academic excellence is desired.
Nobody wants to be connected with a failure or an average student in life, thus prayer is essential as one prepares for a good academic year.
To be successful and achieve academic excellence, proper preparation is required. You cannot simply pray and trust God for academic excellence if you have not done your part. You must study, attend classes on a regular basis, conduct proper research, not be sluggish in your academic lectures, seek more knowledge, submit your assignments, and always do the right things. Then you pray fervently to support all of your efforts.
List Of 40 Best Prayer Points For Academic Excellence.:
1. Father I thank You for allowing me to be among others who are learning in the name of Jesus.
2. In the name of Jesus, I thank You for the grace to be alive and healthy.
3. In the name of Jesus, pardon every sin that threatens my academies, Oh Lord my Father.
4. Lord Jesus, grant me grace to do the right things in regards to my academics in Jesus’ name.
5. Oh Lord, my Father, grant me the grace to know where to study so that I might excel in my studies in Jesus’ name.
6. In the name of Jesus, may God’s favor overwhelm my life in order for me to achieve academic greatness.
7. In the name of Jesus, the arrow of failure aimed at my academics backfires seven times over.
8. Oh Lord, my Father, remove by fire any man or woman who is impeding my academic progress in Jesus’ name.
9. In the name of Jesus, I remove my name from the list of failures and ordinary pupils.
10. You, demon of failure in my life, I am not your candidate; therefore, leave my life immediately in Jesus’ name.
11. I decree in the name of Jesus that I shall be counted among those who will be counted for academic brilliance.
12. God’s mercy, speak for me whenever my name is uttered or seen in the name of Jesus.
13. In the name of Jesus, I obtain favor from both my lecturers and my colleagues.
14. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the spirit of melancholy and worry in my life over my academics.
15. In the name of Jesus, an anointing for greatness has overshadowed my life.
16. In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am above all and not under all.
17. In the name of Jesus, I will not be buried with my glory.
18. I am smarter than my instructors because I have been anointed by the Lord in the name of Jesus.
19. In the name of Jesus, I denounce and repudiate rejection because of my academics.
20. In the name of Jesus, my life shall be a valuable vessel for honor in life.
21. In the name of Jesus, I will not succumb to sickness or disease.
22. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the spirit of fear because I am anointed by the Lord.
23. In the name of Jesus, I pronounce and declare that I will not die before or after my glory.
24. In the name of Jesus, I will not be replaced at my glorification.
25. In the name of Jesus, identify my papers for perfection with favor that beyond human comprehension.
26. Every authority that stands in the way of my achievement will be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
27. Order my actions, Lord, so that I can know where to study before the examinations, in Jesus’ name.
28. Where others have failed, I will succeed in the name of Jesus.
29. Every demonic shroud that prevents my name or anything associated with me from excelling is torn away and set ablaze in the name of Jesus.
30. In the name of Jesus, I accept the garment of perfection and put it on.
31. In the name of Jesus, I return every arrow of humiliation and ordinary academic pursuit.
32. God’s name will be celebrated for academic success in the name of Jesus throughout my life.
33. My academic achievement will not go unnoticed; I intend to utilize it to achieve greatness in life and to be a benefit to the world at large in the name of Jesus.
34. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the spirit of early death over my life.
35. Whether the adversary likes it or not, I will be among those acknowledged and congratulated for academic brilliance in Jesus’ name.
36. Academic brilliance is my lot; I am not a failure or an ordinary student in Jesus’ name.
37. In the name of Jesus, Lord God of Daniel, empower me with wisdom that no one can grasp.
38. I rise and shine because my light has arrived and the glory of God has risen upon me in Jesus’ name.
39. I am not your candidate to leave my life in the name of Jesus because of generational failure from my father’s family.
40. I praise You, Lord, since I am fearfully and wonderfully formed; as a result, I have an excellent spirit within me, and failure is not my lot in Jesus’ name.