50 Strong Prayer Points To Destroy Evil Inheritance – Inherited evil is one of the core reasons of Christians’ problems today; it has created immeasurable difficulty and inflicted untold anguish on believers. Today, we will be given the secret to dealing with our bad ancestors and being free. We are looking at prayer points to remove bad inheritance from a believer’s life.
The majority of bad inheritance is the consequence of terrible actions done in a family and by the ancestors or forebears of that family, which has been passed down to children for years. Let us not forget that one of our forebears’ characteristics was the worship of idols; they sought protection, riches, fame, and power from these deities in exchange for other things, such as their descendants worshiping and sacrificing to these deities.
This promise also came with wicked and dreadful repercussions if their descendants did not worship them. Most of the forebears died without telling their children about the secret arrangement they made with these gods, or the offspring refused to worship the deities.
The advent of Christianity converted many people’s hearts from idol worship to God worship, and the devil saw this as an opportunity to invoke the evil consequences of that agreement, and he has been using it to afflict and torment unsuspecting and ignorant believers, preventing them from enjoying God’s blessings on their lives.
Even God was not pleased with them, as stated in Exodus 20:4-5, “Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shall not now bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of thy father’s upon the children unto the God was furious and angry with our forebears for worshiping graven images and surrendering his honor to another, and He has visited that wickedness on the children for centuries.
Curses, spells, and enchantments imposed on a man and his unborn descendants are another method to become entangled with bad inheritance. This might be due to jealously for the man or the harm he done to another man.
This terrible heritage, if not recognized and addressed, has the potential to persist for generations. “The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge,” Ezekiel 18:2b says. This demonstrates that the children must bear the transgressions of their predecessors, and that this is intended to continue for centuries, should the children reject to follow the path of their forebears and instead follow the righteous God.
God, being a merciful and kind Father, has made a way out of this evil inheritance for us, which is one of the reasons Christ was hanged on the cross for us, so that we who have come to receive Him as our Lord and Saviour may be free from all curses and enchantments, so that we may receive God’s promise rather than curses. Galatians 3:13-14. “And extending kindness to thousands of them that love me and observe my commandments,” says Exodus 20:6. So God’s kindness has grown so plentiful in the lives of people who have devoted their life to Christ Jesus and accept His word that there is no place for evil inheritance.
The first step in destroying bad inheritance is to embrace and continue to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour; once a man is born again, he becomes a new creature; old things pass away, and all things become new (including evil inheritance) 2 Corinthians 5:17 Being born again entails abandoning all of your forebears’ bad habits and embarking on a new journey of trust in Christ Jesus.
In Ezekiel 18:14:20, we see how God exempts the son from his father’s house’s iniquity if he turns a blind eye to all his father’s faults and serves God. Verse 19-20 is particularly interesting: “but say ye, Why doth not the son suffer the guilt of the father?” When the son has done what is lawful and right, and has followed all my rules, and has done them, he shall definitely live; but the sinner’s soul shall perish.
The son shall not bear his father’s sin, nor shall the father bear his son’s iniquity: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.” So being born again is our first route out of our father’s house, when we give up the evils of our father’s house and commit our life to Christ to serve Him.
Another technique to eradicate demonic inheritance in a believer’s life is via prayer and fasting. Prayer is one of the most powerful tools in a believer’s arsenal. There is God’s secret realm, and when we stay in it constantly, we abide beneath His shade of safety, where the repercussions of bad inheritance cannot find us.
If we believe, when we pray and fast with our hearts in it, it brings us the desired outcomes. For one to remove bad inheritance, the fire on the altar of such a believer must be kept blazing and not extinguished.
Evil inheritance is a tenacious problem that needs a fervent prayer campaign to eradicate. According to Matthew 17:21. “Howbeit this type goeth not out but by prayer and fasting,” we must be very zealous on the altar of prayer and fasting in order to remove bad inheritance that is still speaking in our lives, and this is what promises us victory.
I’ve helped to develop prayer points below to assist believers in engaging this power of triumph for absolute liberation from all evil inheritance, and when we utilize it, God will demolish all evil inheritance in our life and destiny and give us a brand new identity, in Jesus’ great name, Amen.
List Of 50+ Strong Prayer Points To Destroy Evil Inheritance:
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for establishing provisions for freedom from every type of bondage.
2. In Jesus’ name, Father, I liberate myself from every inherited bondage.
3. In the name of Jesus, Father, bring Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destiny and demolish every bad planted there.
4. In Jesus’ name, Father, let the blood of Jesus clean away every hereditary demonic deposit from my system.
5. In the name of Jesus, Father, I free myself from the hold of any difficulty that was transferred into my life from the womb.
6. Father, may Jesus’ blood and the Holy Spirit’s fire wash every organ in my body of every bad heritage.
7. In Jesus’ name, amen.
8. In the name of Jesus, Father, I break and release myself from every inherited bad covenant.
9. In the name of Jesus, Father, I break and release myself from every inherited wicked curse.
10. In the name of Jesus, Father, I demand you inherited wicked dedication, demonic sacrifice, demonic incisions, and demonic delays in marriage to lose your hold over my life and be cleansed away from my foundation.
11. Father, in the name of Jesus, let Your resurrection power fall over my ancestral house and cleanse it of all evil fellowship with satanic consultants, fellowship with local gods, fellowship with family idols, and bring the everlasting word of God to remain for life.
12. In the great name of Jesus, Father, I bind every spirit of death that is at work in my family.
13. In the name of Jesus, Father, I demand every wicked legacy of dead bone in my life and destiny to rise and come alive.
14. In the name of Jesus, I demand every wicked hand that has been put on me to accept the fire of God and be roasted, and for my destiny to be restored.
15. Father In the name of Jesus, I demand that every inherited wicked surveillance device designed to locate my God-ordained husband be destroyed.
16. In the name of Jesus, Father, I breathe in God’s life and reject every inherited spirit of death and damnation.
17. In the name of Jesus, Father, I reclaim every miracle that I have lost due to my bad ancestors and disbelief.
18. In the name of Jesus, Father, renew Your creative force in my intellect and mental faculties.
19. In the name of Jesus, Father, let the fire of the Holy Spirit permeate my veins and purify my system of every bad heritage at work in me.
20. In the name of Jesus, Father, I liberate my complete bodily system from the prison of every house-hold bad inheritance and wickedness.
21. In the name of Jesus, Father, delete every information about my bodily system from every demonic memory.
22. In the name of Jesus, Father, I demand every evil plantation in my life to come out with all of its roots.
23. Jesus Christ! (Lay your hands on your stomach and repeat the focused region many times.)
24. In the name of Jesus, Father, I command you, wicked foreigners in my body, to come all the way out of your hiding places and be destroyed by fire.
25. In the name of Jesus, Father, I cough and vomit whatever food consumed from the devil’s table that I inherited from my foundation.
26. In the name of Jesus, Father, let any bad elements flowing in my bloodstream as a result of my evil ancestors be evacuated by the might of God.
27. In Jesus’ name, Father, I drink the blood of Jesus to neutralize every evil inheritance in my bloodstream that is bringing me disease.
28. Father, while I place one hand on my head and the other on my stomach or navel, I invoke the Holy Spirit fire to burn from the top of my head to the soles of my feet, every hereditary illness, life delays, and everything that my heavenly Father has not placed in me, in the name of Jesus.
29. In the name of Jesus, Father, I remove myself from any spirit of evil heritage that I may have acquired in my place of birth.
30. In Jesus’ name, Father, I remove myself from every wicked legacy of tribal spirits and curses.
31. In the name of Jesus, Father, I release myself from every bad legacy of territorial spirits and curses.
32. In the name of Jesus, Father, purify my life with the fire of the Holy Spirit.
33. Father, in the name of Jesus, I claim total freedom from the spirit of evil inheritance at work in any aspect of my life and destiny.
34. In Jesus’ name, Father, I break the grip of the forces of evil inheritance on my life.
35. In the name of Jesus, Father, I release myself from the shackles of my bad ancestors and enter the liberty of my holy ancestors.
36. In Jesus’ name, Father, I free myself from any hereditary diseases.
37. In Jesus’ name, Father, let the blood of Jesus repair any genetic imperfection in my body.
38. In the name of Jesus, Father, may every aberration inside my body get divine correction.
39. In the name of Jesus, Father, I shatter and destroy every inherited bondage that is waging war against my life, soul, and destiny.
40. In the name of Jesus, Father, I order that every inherited failure in my life and marriage be frustrated and lose its hold on me.
41. In the name of Jesus, Father, let the angels arise in Your anger and shatter the grip of sea bondage and shackles in my life.
42. In the name of Jesus, Father, let all inherited wicked invisible powers assaulting my life and destiny be exposed and destroyed by God’s fire and die.
43. Father, in the name of Jesus, eliminate every inherited wicked demonic force that is delaying and destroying my marriage life.
44. In Jesus’ name, Father, may the blood of Jesus cleanse me totally of all inherited curses.
45. Father, by the blood of Jesus, break all ancient contracts and inheritances that preach malady in my life, in Jesus’ name.
46. In the name of Jesus, Father, by Your great arm, I break and release from every evil inherited from my predecessors’ gods.
47. In the name of Jesus, Father, I release myself totally from the demonic forces of my father’s house.
48. In the name of Jesus, Father, release me totally from every ill heritage of wicked familial commitment.
49. In the name of Jesus, Father, I detach myself from every demonic initiation that has unleashed evil inheritance into me by the blood of eternal covenant.
50. Father, in Jesus’ name, let the blood of Jesus lift me out of the pit of wicked inheritance where there is no gain and into the heavenly inheritance of glory.
51. Father, because my life is hidden with Christ in God, I pronounce that every wicked inheritance aimed against my life and destiny be dispersed by Jesus’ blood, in Jesus’ name.
52. In the name of Jesus, Father, bring Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and demolish every wicked heritage there.
53. Father, I am grateful to you since you have answered my prayers.