30 Strong Prayer Points To Reveal The Truth – Have you recently been lied to? Have you been told something so blatantly false that only God can disclose the truth to you? Or are you looking for answers to a specific life-threatening topic or scenario, knowing that if God does not disclose the truth to you, no one else can or will?
We understand how vital the truth is to human existence and how scarce it may be among us, which is why we’ve decided to share these 30 Prayer Points To Reveal The Truth with you.
To begin, there is no greater truth than Jesus Christ, as He stated in John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me,” and so it is important that you know Jesus Christ himself, (that is, if you haven’t), to receive him into your life, you must first confess your sins and choose to forsake them, invite Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit into your life
I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior, and I receive your Holy Spirit to assist me in living a holy life. Thank you Jesus for accepting me, in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.”
After connecting to the Truth and the source of all truths, Christ, you can now pray to Him to expose all forms of lies, darkness, or anything representing deception around you, as the scripture states in 2 Corinthians 10:6- “having the readiness to punish all disobedience when your own obedience is complete.”
And if there are any top secrets that will help you rise, the Lord will disclose them to you when you pray these 30 Prayer Points to Reveal the Truth in Jesus Mighty Name.
List Of 30 Strong Prayer Points To Reveal The Truth:
1. Oh Lord, I praise you because you are the truth, the way, and the life, and darkness cannot triumph in you; blessed be your name, oh Lord, in the majestic name of Jesus Christ.
2. The King of Glory I thank you that your plans for me are good and not bad, that they will lead me to an expected conclusion, blessed be your name, oh Lord, in the majestic name of Jesus Christ.
3. Father I beg you to show me your kindness in all ways; I have not been sensitive enough to the Holy Spirit’s leadings; please forgive me and have mercy on me in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ.
4. Father In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I beseech you to reveal every work of darkness around me this season.
5. Father In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I beseech you to open my spiritual eyes of insight so that I may see and comprehend the truth.
6. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, Father, please reveal to me the true identity of the individuals I am travelling with, and allow me to see them clearly through your eyes.
7. Oh Lord, please disclose the truth to me about this life-threatening dilemma in front of me, and assist me to recognize the truth and deal with it, in the great name of Jesus Christ.
8. Every deceiver around me who is speaking me falsehoods in order to gain my favor, Father, reveal them quickly and make them embarrassed in the great name of Jesus Christ.
9. Oh Lord, please defend me for the recent lies spoken about me in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
10. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I order that every falsehood that has been uttered about me be exposed by fire right now.
11. Every wicked scheme in my office or commercial arena, I demand it to be destroyed today by the fire of the Holy Spirit, and I command everyone engaged in the conspiracy to be ashamed in the great name of Jesus Christ.
12. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I demand those who dug every terrible trench dug for me in my employment in order to accuse me to fall into it themselves.
13. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I decree that any scheme to bring me humiliation and contempt will not see the light of day.
14. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I order that any altar established to give me trouble in life, as well as its priest, be demolished abruptly by fire.
15. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I cancel every scheme devised by my foes to cause me to lose my work, and I pronounce that it shall not stand nor come to pass.
16. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, let all those who have pledged that I will not finish well in my career be deeply embarrassed today.
17. Every demonic veil that has been placed on my face to prevent me from seeing people’s genuine identities, I demand it to be lifted immediately, in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
18. Everyone is laughing with me, but they are backstabbing me, and Father will expose and judge them unless they repent, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
19. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I order that every connection I have lost due to ambiguous facts be restored right now.
20. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, Lord, grant me the ability to discern truth from falsehoods at all times.
21. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I refuse to work with the wrong individuals from now on, and I decree that the bad and deceptive ones will no longer feel at ease around me.
22. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Father, help me to always see beyond people’s faces, to truly know their intentions and thoughts for me.
23. Every unpleasant buddy who pretends to be God-sent around me, I demand you to be revealed and embarrassed right now, in the great name of Jesus Christ.
24. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I pronounce that the adversary shall no longer have dominion over my life; I know the truth, and the truth shall always set me free.
25. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I thwart bad ideas that cause me to doubt the truth whenever the Holy Spirit speaks to me; from now on, I will learn to perceive and embrace the truth.
26. Forces of evil building themselves around me, I demand your actions in my life and family to cease now, in the great name of Jesus Christ.
27. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I order you to catch fire, ancient altars promoting attacks into my life through job implications and obstacles.
28. Father, because you are the light, I refuse to walk in darkness; instead, I will labor in God’s light all the time, in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
29. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand you to leave me alone if you are controlling my thoughts and preventing me from knowing and speaking the correct things.
30. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayers.