40 Powerful Prayer Points To Revive A Dying Ministry – Today, we’ll look at prayer points for reviving a dying ministry. Ministry is a vocation or an assignment that God places in the hands of an individual and also equips that individual to carry out. When the ministry that God has entrusted to us is not working well or at all, it is said to be dying.
Because it will be spewed out by the Almighty God, a ministry is not supposed to be either hot or cool. When God places a ministry in the hands of an individual, He wants and expects that individual to take responsibility and see that ministry blossom to its full potential.
When this does not occur, it indicates that the ministry is dying. It is difficult for a person to manage a ministry in the body, since the flesh will fail that person. Regardless of the type of ministry entrusted to him, accepting instructions from God is critical to conducting a successful ministry.
One approach to manage an efficient and successful ministry is to grab hold of instructions and obey them swiftly and joyfully. As a result, if you are in ministry and are not following heavenly direction and instructions, you should go back and beg forgiveness, as well as devote yourself and the ministry to following divine direction, in order to resurrect a dying ministry. – Prayer Points To Revive A Dying Ministry
A ministry may also perish as a result of the operations of the powers of evil. Many individuals have been blinded by the devil in this area.
The devil and his emissaries understand that as the gospel and God’s kingdom extend over the planet, there would be no place for him and his wickedness to thrive. As a result, Satan employs every sort of evil and gimmicks in order to destroy a ministry that is designed to grow.
They accomplish this through various techniques. The devil may put a heavy cloud of darkness over the ministry, using their machinations to misunderstand the wonderful things God is doing there, and he may even plant one of his demon agents in that ministry to disperse whatever goals and purposes the ministry is supposed to achieve.
This is where we must assume responsibility to ensure that the devil does not afflict and ruin the ministry that God has entrusted to us. This is when fasting and prayer come into play. It is a lethal weapon in the hands of everyone on earth who has been called and elected by God.
However, the Bible states that this kind may only be removed via prayer and fasting. When we accept responsibility through prayer and fasting, God comes on our behalf and begins to strengthen us as well as show us how to dismantle the works of evil so that our ministry might advance.
Jesus Christ came to demolish all the works of the devil, including that wicked cloud above your ministry and every other evil performed by him to kill that ministry in your hands, via the might of God.
You must be devoted to achieving this, to ensuring that what God has placed in your hands succeeds and grows, regardless of what the devil does.
Remember that you have already conquered the world by your faith in Christ Jesus. If it is your win, it indicates you had had the victory before God entrusted that mission to you.
Remember that God has already given you that ministry to oversee its development and prosperity on earth, and whatever God gives you, no man or Satan can take away, regardless of the resistance.
Now, confront the adversary and that opposition by exercising the triumph that has been given to you from the beginning of time, and reclaim that dying ministry from the devil’s grasp and guide it to the road of development and prosperity. You would be fulfilling your earthly mission if you did this.
The prayer points listed below will assist you in using this authority and reclaiming what is rightfully yours while also bringing it back to life. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen, I see that dying ministry in your hand resurrected and placed on a course of incredible development as you begin to engage.
List Of 40 Powerful Prayer Points To Revive A Dying Ministry:
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for everything you have done in my life and ministry, as well as for your grace over my life.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your tremendous hand over my life this year.
3. Father, thank you for entrusting me with this ministry to be glorified in Jesus’ name.
4. In the name of Jesus, Father, thank you for finding me worthy among men to entrust such a huge duty to me.
5. Father, In the name of Jesus, I come before you today in relation to this mission, and I beg that you grant all of my petitions.
6. In the name of Jesus, Father, I come against every spirit of failure that is on the ministry with the fire of the Holy Spirit.
7. In the name of Jesus, Father, may your powerful hand maintain this ministry and keep it secure from all wicked hands.
8. In the name of Jesus, Father, I demand the devil’s agents striving to quench the fire of God in this ministry to be consumed by fire.
9. In the name of Jesus, Father, place this ministry in the hollow of your hand and protect it from every authority that wants it dead.
10. In the name of Jesus, Father, may your angels direct this ministry and keep every demonic marauder at bay.
11. In the name of Jesus, Father, through the blood of Jesus, raise this ministry out of every pit of hell.
12. In the name of Jesus, Father, through the blood of Jesus, pull this ministry out of the pit where there is no water.
13. In the name of Jesus, Father, disperse the gate of hell that has opened against this ministry.
14. In the name of Jesus, Father, let the gate of hell that is ruling over this ministry be burned by fire.
15. In the name of Jesus, Father, through the blood of Jesus, let every demon sent to murder this ministry jump and pass.
16. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and disperse every gate of hell that is murdering our ministry by broadcasting evil to the outside world about this ministry.
17. In the name of Jesus, Father, by your strength, stop every tongue that has risen against the glory of God in this ministry.
18. In the name of Jesus, Father, bring back to life all that is dying or dead about this ministry by the blood of the covenant.
19. In the name of Jesus, Father, disperse every gang up of the devil and his agents working against the expansion of this ministry.
20. In the name of Jesus, Father, let every organization of witchcraft covens desiring the death of this ministry be destroyed by fire.
21. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every dark cloud deployed by the devil and his minions to cover this ministry be rolled away by the might of God.
22. In the name of Jesus, Father, may every wicked distortion of this ministry by agents of darkness be transformed to good.
23. Father, by the might of God, roll away every demonic stone that is covering this ministry, in the name of Jesus.
24. In the name of Jesus, Father, by the light of your countenance, expose every grey and dark region of our ministry to divine lighting for rapid restoration.
25. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every wicked power that is inhibiting the revival power in this ministry be devoured by God’s might.
26. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every agent of the devil who is sent to extinguish the revival fire in our ministry be roasted by fire.
27. In the name of Jesus, Father, let every spirit of confusion at work in this ministry that is tearing it down be hurled into the lake of fire.
28. In the name of Jesus, Father, let every spirit of uncertainty at work in the life of the shepherd over this ministry be destroyed by fire.
29. In the name of Jesus, Father, I release the rod of fire into the camp of the adversaries of our ministry via your powerful might.
30. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and scatter the gathering of evil agents rising against the grandeur of this ministry.
31. In the name of Jesus, Father, may this ministry come to prominence through your grace.
32. In the name of Jesus, Father, may this ministry walk in your grace and favor above every wicked group that rises up against it.
33. Father, in the name of Jesus, demolish every wicked plot against this church that is causing it to perish right now.
34. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and demolish every plot and goal of the devil and his minions to ruin this ministry.
35. In the name of Jesus, Father, send your judgment onto every force of darkness that does not want this mission to succeed.
36. In the name of Jesus, Father, through the power of the Holy Spirit, free this ministry from every occultic force that wants it dead.
37. Father, renew your revival power in this ministry for greater effect and glory, in Jesus’ name.
38. In the name of Jesus, Father, renew the unction of the Holy Spirit upon this ministry for the breaking of yokes in the lives of the people.
39. Father, in Jesus’ name, let the blood of Jesus Christ penetrate our ministry from now on against every iniquity of the wicked.
40. In the name of Jesus, Father, send your strength to your servant in a bigger dimension so that he might have a greater influence on your people in this ministry.